We recognize the importance of protecting the information you provide to TM 1031 Exchange Inc.
- We gather information needed to process your requests for properties and information. The type of information we assemble includes:
- Contact information you provide: personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses.
- Investment Information you volunteer: types of properties you are interested in, investment preferences, details of your investment requirement (such as the dates of any 1031 exchanges transactions, cash to invest and other relevant information) that allow us to be able to assist you.
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our sites or communicate with us by e-mail: your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit.
- We use this information to:
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of our latest property surveys.
- Provide you with detailed property information.
- Connect you with relevant trusted members of the TM 1031 Exchange Network.
- Provide you with informational articles relevant to your interest.
- Track usage of our sites.
- We do not share, sell or otherwise provide the information about you to third parties, except:
- When required by law or valid legal process.
- To trusted members of the TM 1031 Exchange Network. Depending on your needs, these can include Brokers, Owners, Developers or Tenants-in-Common property sponsors.
- We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become available.
- We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy. If for any reason you wish to Opt-Out of our services at any time and receive no future communications please notify us via email or fax or US Mail. To Opt-Out simply write the words “Opt-Out” as the subject and include your name, email and phone number.
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1760
Santa Monica, California 90401