We recognize the importance of protecting the information you provide to
TM 1031 Exchange Inc.
1. We gather information needed to process your requests for properties and information. The type of information we assemble includes:
• Contact information you provide: personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, and email addresses.
• Investment Information you volunteer: types of properties you are interested in, investment preferences, details of your investment requirement (such as the dates of any 1031 exchanges transactions, cash to invest and other relevant information) that allow us to be able to assist you.
• Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our sites or communicate with us by e-mail: your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit.
2. We use this information to:
• Notify you of updates to our site.
• Notify you of our latest property surveys.
• Provide you with detailed property information.
• Connect you with relevant trusted members of the TM 1031 Exchange Network.
• Provide you with informational articles relevant to your interest.
• Track usage of our sites.
3. We do not share, sell or otherwise provide the information about you to third parties, except:
• When required by law or valid legal process.
• To trusted members of the TM 1031 Exchange Network. Depending on your needs, these can include Brokers, Owners, Developers or Tenants-in-Common property sponsors.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become available.
6. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy. If for any reason you wish to Opt-Out of our services at any time and receive no future communications please notify us via email or fax or US Mail. To Opt-Out simply write the words “Opt-Out” as the subject and include your name, email and phone number.
If you wish to Opt-Out email: email@example.com or
fax 310 734 1540 or write to the address below.
Text Message Communications
Consent to Receive Text Messages: By providing us with your mobile phone number, either through form submission on our website, over the phone when contacting us, or via any other form of communication, you explicitly consent to receive text (SMS) messages from our company. This consent extends to informational, transactional, and marketing communications relevant to your relationship with our company.
Nature of Text Messages: The text messages that we send may include, but are not limited to, notifications about your account, reminders about transactions, updates on our products or services, special offers, promotions, surveys, and any other information that we deem necessary or beneficial to share with you.
Opt-Out Rights: Your participation in our text messaging program is completely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, you can follow the opt-out instructions provided in each text message or contact our customer service. Upon receipt of your opt-out request, we will take immediate action to remove your mobile number from our text messaging list.
Data Rates May Apply: Please note that message and data rates may apply depending on your mobile carrier and plan. We are not responsible for any charges that may be incurred because of receiving text messages from us.
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1760
Santa Monica, California 90401